Did you know that many Victorians were drawn to the notion that the living could communicate with those who’d passed beyond to another realm? Prominent Victorians, including Queen Victoria herself, displayed a willingness to believe that spirits could send messages to those they’d left behind through the help of mediums who acted as intermediaries between the living and the dead.
Stop in at Government House for this Halloween event, an evening of theatrical seance performance where a “medium” will try to reach some of the spirits of those that used to live or work at Government House.
- This is a fictional audience-interactive performance.
- These performances are being offered the evenings of October 26, 27 and 30.
- The performance will be 20 minutes long.
- Attendance is on a first come, first served basis with each performance starting on the half hour.
- First performance is at 6 p.m. and the final performance at 8:30 p.m. (Please note, seating is limited.)
- There is no cost, although donations are welcome.
- Parental guidance is suggested. This performance is not recommended for children under 12
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.