Are you ready to play in the snow?! The second annual FROST festival takes place Feb 3-12 at various locations around Regina. This second annual Regina Event will be huge! There will be events at REAL District, Wascana Centre, Warehouse District and Downtown.
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Friday, February 3, 2023 – 4:00PM – 10:00PM
- Saturday, February 4, 2023 – 12:00PM – 10:00PM
- Sunday, February 5, 2023 – 12:00PM – 9:00PM
- Monday, February 6, 2023 – Wednesday February 8, 2023 4:00PM – 9:00PM
**Indoor activations only. Special pricing available. Confederation Park closed.
- Thursday, February 9, 2023 – 4:00PM – 9:00PM
- Friday, February 10, 2023 – 4:00PM – 10:00PM
- Saturday, February 11, 2023 – 12:00PM – 10:00PM
**Fireworks begin at 10:00PM (approx.) @ Confederation Park
- Sunday, February 12, 2023 – 12:00PM – 5:00PM
Whether it’s the Snow Maze, Skating, Live Music or a Horse-Drawn Sleigh Ride, there is something for everyone!
One pass, countless experiences! A single admission gives you access to Glow @REAL, Snow Maze, Ice Slides, Ice Sculptures, Marketplace, Mostos Indigenous Village, Frost on Ice, Skate Parties, Kids Playzone, Entertainment and more!
Your pass gives you access to any one (1) day of Frost @ REAL. CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.